Friday, January 27, 2012

26°

duty with Sir Mike, Mam Rona and Mam Rye. :)
I actually had a great feeling about this duty :) i remember the quote i heard while driving to work this morning.
"“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr. " this was the last day of the week we would have students with us. i like having students around. I have things to do. Maybe its Sir Mike's hyper aura thats rubbing off on me :)) but i was like in and out of the station that the staff was even asking. "toxic ka cham?" and i was like "nope" :) i like moving around. get things done. helping the students out with the cases of my patients.
first time this week that i actually had time to eat lunch! :) we really had time to eat. as in eat! :)
best duty so far.
and i actually ended on time! as in 2pm DONE! everything was noted and carried out. everything has been checked and rechecked! I felt i got my groove back. and maybe because the ambiance inside the station was yes chaotic but it was fun. it was alive. it started great! it ended great! :D

first time i timed out early. i usually time out at around 3. 215 palang!!! sooo i was happy to drive home. pass by perps to buy things.. then.. i got a text..
president joseph was asking about a meeting! i was like.. WHAT MEETING!! then i remember Sir Mike telling me there was an employees meeting this afternoon that all i had to do there was introduce myself. i thought he was kidding! it was damn true!!! :))) soo i hurried back, trying to look for a good parking spot. LPDH was full.. so i tried in southville. by the pedestrian i saw someone familiar! it was Rachelle!! i put my window down and screamed RACHELLE!! she screamed back my name and asked were i went! i didnt have time to stop because cars was right behind me.. hahah but it was soooo funny..

i got to the meeting just in time to introduce myself. then more powerpoints. after the actual meeting, Dr. Sevilla treated everyone with Ice Cream! :D and the personnel's office gave out ham and cheese sandwich and iced tea :> i reunited with my fellow VN's . it was supeeeeeeer fun!!! i wish i could hang out with them more :(

soo basically today was the best duty ever and the first time i ever attended an employees meeting and was almost 1 1/2 hour late :P :)) EPIC FAIL LANG KASI!

hahaha got home and took a 2 hour nap.. then tv and stuff then sleep.. tomorrow is a new day! i hope the phrase was right. i had a great day today. and i hope this will be a good prep for a great tomorrow! :D

01-26-12

No comments:

Post a Comment