Saturday, January 28, 2012

28°


i can now declare that saturday is Soderno Day! :D hahaha yep! plans to go Soderno is still alive and kicking! after the whole incident yesterday, and after venting out half of it.. i guess it time to move on and try to bounce back once again. i hope this isn't another saturday thing. 2 saturdays in a row ive been telling myself "ok you have to bounce back" .. no more bouncing back..

today was like last week.. all i did was sleep!! :)) 10 hours of sleep followed by another 4 hours! then a little TV then SODERNO!!! :)))

i think its becoming a "destressor" thing for me. (invent your own word!)
after a week of work, its fun just eating out. spending the little cash you have. and forgetting or even releasing the Bad Vibes that has been following you all week long.

and yes. at last!! touchdown!!
hahaha ive been thinking about trying this :D 
considered as one of Mercato's Favorites. a must try..
they prepare it as you order. not like other burger grill things that they just preheat your food. :P

photos care of google :|  i do not own any of those photos ive posted in this entry. 

soo i tried the regular big bob's charcoal grilled burger :D and had some juice from Edgy's stall :D i was really hoping to try the dalandan.. but they ran out already :( so i got the gulaman? instead :)) 
it was a Soderno Take Out! i was also planning to buy some mini tacos, but thought, naaah maybe next week! :))
so we went to meet up with Cha's friends at Westgate. they were skating that night. it was the first time i got to come with. 
i must say it kinda intrigue me, but its not my cup of tea. i have poor balance and my knee's are really weak :)) i cant handle the speed + balance and the possible injuries that comes with it :)) so i just watched them. i was actually having my "if only i have a dslr, i would have gotten sick shots.." thoughts. :)) 
and it bothered me all night. Gaaaaaawd i wish i have one already. and the thoughts of me only making only 3000 a month for the next 5 months kinda is killing my dream of buying and owning one in the NEAR future. and worse thing is, if i did get recalled to become a trainee, i still wont be earning enough cash to buy a respectable gear :( 

i still have my savings from 4th year college. (quite proud of myself for keeping it at a respectable amount.. hahaha bum for how many months? and a work that doesn't pay much and i still have it at the amount i want?ps: thank you mom :D ) maybe im that kuripot :| :)) my college friends say that. but they also wonder why i eat and eat and buy things but still have money left over. called bargain and budgeting guys :) if i wasn't a nurse, id be a businesswoman or an accountant :)) anyways..
kinda felt bad after dreaming about taking great shots. i even thought of a name for my camera already :( i watched them just skate around me. and thinking to myself, it would be sooo sick if i could tag along with them and take shots.. would be great practice. but i dont have a camera :( 

wowie/jason/bom wasn't around anymore to lend me theres. to let me learn from their own babies :| and i was looking at the towers near westgate. thinking. if only i accepted the job in convergys. maybe by 4 months i would have already got the camera i wanted. ohh did i share the name of my soon to be camera?
if canon : Coco :D if nikon : Nikki :D gaaaaad i already have names!!! :(( kill me now :|

i always wanted to capture great sports moments. sigh.. another dream to be put on hold. 

01-28-12

No comments:

Post a Comment