Thursday, February 2, 2012

30°

30°


i was determined to have a great duty. it was like other duties. new students. new ci. and me looking like i have tons to do but actually doing little things for everyone.
i still have an hangover from my almost breakdown.
i was determined to erase all the negative vibes away.
early morning, they gave me a patient for OR. again i was hurrying to get everything set. i was getting her vitals while she was on the stretcher, finishing all the chart while going down. and endorsing the best i could.
all the while i was wondering. where was my student? i thought she was going to help me. but then i realized, i must not rely on them too much. I was responsible. it was another time management thing for me.
but my duty went well. i assisted everyone that approached me. i tried my best to answer everything they asked. it was also nice actually conversing with a doctor without looking stupid. it was a great day :) great start i might say. or maybe a great way to end january? but there is still tomorrow.. we shall see..

01-30-12

No comments:

Post a Comment