Thursday, February 2, 2012

32°


after my whole pain and or episode yesterday. our headnurse was still not over the whole incident. i knew she was joking around, i was kinda happy Miss Maj defended me, but i still felt bad. i knew i did all i could during that time. but it was inevitable.

i wanted to start fresh. my determination was running low already.
they gave me 4 patients today. Mam Rye was what i see as a super nurse. she always took the bulk of the patients.
soo everything started great. one of my patient was for discharge. i handle it well. i learned from my CM mistakes and checked everything! double checked even :) my other patients were well and i was even in a roll. i was checking and reading all my charts. called for follow up lab results and even even called residents for to follow ivfs. it was a great start once again. this time i wasn't taking any chances. i wont celebrate early this time around. i found myself chatting with the students. i was conversing more with them than the staff really. maybe because i knew we had a common thing.
i was helping out other staff, i was answering all the doctors orders. then a little mishap occurred. i forgot to chart on 408 who was already discharged! i even sent his papers down to the cashier already. sigh. but it was a minor thing. i could still fix it! hahaha
soo everything went on smoothly. my students were working faster than ever. they dint need me at all. they were independent :) i was the one even tagging along with them.
it was clearly a great duty. one of my patient even gave us Jolibee! :D those were the make me feel good moments in nursing. when you are being appreciated for your service. :)

after duty, i ran to the cashier, closed my charting then got my allowance. as i looked how much i earned for my 3 weeks of work, i was a but disappointed. thats it? sigh. ohhh well. who am i to complain right? maybe we had allowance deduction due to our ss :| soo okay. so i drove to the municipal hall and got my nbi clearance. got it photocopied and passed it to mam tina. then i went back to the cashier and inquired about my first allowance! it was still there! yey! :)) sooo got some cash already.

hope this will be enough to buy me a camera :D excited!
dint i tell you guys? i was planning to buy a camera. okay, my money was short, but cha was helping me out.. soooo watch out. :D hahaha i might have a legit dslr sooon! wiiiiiiii
soo i was planning to buy pizza or maybe ice cream for my family. but i fell asleep super early. ohh well. tomorrow nlng :))

02-01-12

No comments:

Post a Comment